Unity Tutorial 07

 Unity Tutorial 07

For Unity Tutorial 07 I started working on and seemed to find it a lot easier then the other weeks flowed a lot easier and while working on it at the start I enjoyed making it and was fun to move the ball and used previous skills from other weeks like creating the scripts such as Player Controller and then a new Script called Focal Point. I also got to add a previous skill form my project last week which was add a material to it. While I found it easy enough one thing I did notice was for the first video section on part 6 in 4.1 I didn't see much difference in the game from adding in the code and my game did work though would not pay at time for when I clicked into game mode and clicked my mouse keys and nothing changed which was strange but eventually changed. 

While working on the other parts it was simple enough and had no other real problems and was a bit confused when he started to talk about the Void and Vector 3 but other then that I had no other real problems and was fine with the rest.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Graphic Designer

Alpha

Beta