Project Progress

 Project Progress 

Here is the final week of the game and the final upload of my project progress where I display the final game and at how long it has taken to do. Here we look back at the tasks that I did for it such as the unity tutorials that I completed for it such as the how to make a VR game with the car and so on and putting stuff together. While a lot of these tutorials did not work and only worked as far as certain point while doing them they seem to be very old and didn't work well with the actual Unity Programme. From here then I really had to find a tutorial on YouTube to make a VR game which also caused problems as most of these tutorials you needed a VR headset which I do not have but I managed to put something together in the end of the weeks that I had been working on which turned out better then expected from here I used certain game objects and materials which all lead to my VR Poker Game.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Graphic Designer

Alpha

Beta