Reading (doing), final reading task

 Reading (doing), final reading task

While reflecting on my topic for the book and having it completed for the book I was very happy with the accomplishment that I have made and have spent time and worked on it throughout the weeks. From the first few weeks from working on the reading tasks I found it quite difficult to do as I seemed to have to catch up on it and work on it weekly. As there were certain aspects like the matrix system as well as the Harvard referencing and so on that I found quite difficult to do and complete as they were all new to me and had never done something like that before so I had to catch up on and work on it. While other aspects like the actually putting it all together and focusing in on my topic I found quite easy and could work on it with no problems like the final write up in the google doc which worked out really well. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Graphic Designer

Alpha

Beta